Visiting fansites is a great way for our players to receive extra information about Tibia, be it information in different languages, statistics or detailed information in wikis. We think it is great that there are people in the Tibian community who invest a lot of time in creating and administrating a fansite. For this reason, we are supporting qualified sites, and with them their administrators and helpers.
If you have created a Tibia fansite and are interested in taking part in our fansite programme, please send an email to email@example.com with a short description of your fansite's content. We will check your site then and it will be added to our list of "Monitored Fansites". "Monitored Fansites" are watched for a while to see how they develop. As soon as your site qualifies for the fansite programme it will be listed in our fansite section. Should your site not qualify, you will receive feedback about how you can improve your site. Applications can only be resubmitted quarterly.
Please note that our fansite programme is currently only open for general fansites about Tibia. We are currently not accepting guild sites or sites for specific game worlds only.
There are 2 different rankings within the Tibia fansite programme:
- Supported Tibia Fansite
- Promoted Tibia Fansite
Supported Tibia Fansites receive the following benefits:
- A direct link from our Tibia fansite section
- A badge for supported Tibia fansites
- Access to our internal fansite board on which material like featured articles, screenshots, artwork, and update teasers are presented in advance.
- A contact person from the community management department of CipSoft, who will assist you in all fansite related questions
- Prizes for fansite events, in agreement with the community management
- Test server access for the contact person and 5 fansite helpers
- A unique ingame decoration item for your fansite, which the fansite can propose
- Posting of news concerning your fansite in our news ticker, when the news is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days in advance and has been approved by the community management.
Fansites which are maintained with greater care, are updated constantly, and frequently provide own generated content can apply for becoming a promoted Tibia fansite.
Promoted Tibia Fansites receive the following additional benefits:
- Highlighting as a promoted Tibia fansite in our fansite section
- A badge for promoted Tibia fansites
- An exclusive interview with a CipSoft member once a year
- Free Premium Time for the contact person and up to 3 helpers.
For further information, especially on the requirements to join the programme, please read the Tibia Fansite Agreement carefully. If you are interested in joining the fansite programme, it is obligatory to sign this agreement and abide by it in order to be accepted.
Are there still any questions? Please send us an email to email@example.com and we will assist you as soon as possible.