|hree brand-new products are going to be added to the Store next week, Tibians! We would like to give you an overview of the products that can be bought for Tibia Coins soon: XP Boost, the Gold Pouch and the Gold Converter.|
Please read the following information thoroughly to make sure you are fully informed:
Please note: For the first one or two weeks, XP Boosts will only be buyable on the preview game worlds Aurora and Aurera so that we can make sure that they technically work as intended.
- Increases experience points for killing monsters by 50%.
- Only applies to the character which bought the XP Boost in the Store.
- Automatically set to active after purchase and lasts for 1 hour of hunting time: Similar to stamina, the duration of the XP Boost will only be reduced while you are hunting. If stamina falls under 14 hours, the XP Boost will be paused as long as stamina remains below 14 hours.
- As long as an XP Boost has not been used up completely, no further XP Boost can be purchased in the Store.
- Between two server saves, every character can purchase up to 5 XP Boosts at most.
- The price for an XP Boost increases with every purchase between two server saves: 1st XP Boost = 30 Tibia Coins, 2nd XP Boost = 45 Tibia Coins, 3rd XP Boost = 90 Tibia Coins, 4th XP Boost = 180 Tibia Coins, 5th XP Boost = 360 Tibia Coins.
- Adds up with other XP modifiers such as double XP weekends, for example.
- Via the skill window, all players will be able to check their current XP gain rate and see which bonuses or maluses apply. The remaining duration of a bought XP Boost and the stamina bonus of premium players ("happy hours") will also be displayed there.
- A special container in which you can store as much money as your capacity allows.
- Only gold coins, platinum coins and crystal coins can be put into it.
- Can only be stored in the depot box or the first place of the Store inbox of the character who bought the pouch in the Store. A Gold Pouch cannot be given to other characters.
- Each character can only buy one Gold Pouch. You cannot lose a Gold Pouch in case of death.
- Price: 900 Tibia Coins.
We understand that especially buyable XP Boosts are a controversial topic. If you have questions or concerns about the new products, please also check the FAQ we have prepared for you in the Auditorium.
- Allows you to change either a stack of 100 gold pieces into 1 platinum coin, or a stack of 100 platinum coins into 1 crystal coin.
- Can be used 500 times. Once used up, it will break and vanish into thin air.
- Can only be stored in the depot box or the Store inbox of the character who bought the converter in the Store. A Gold Converter cannot be given to other characters.
- You cannot lose a Gold Converter in case of death.
- Price: 1 Gold Converter (500 Charges) = 5 Tibia Coins.
See you in Tibia!
Your Community Managers