How can I register my account?
If your account has not been registered yet, you can find the following information at the top of your account page: "You can register your account for increased protection. Click on "Register Account" and get your free recovery key today!" If you can read this information, follow the instructions to register your account:
- Click on "Register Account".
- Carefully read the information on the next page.
- Enter your personal information. If you ever need to request a new recovery key, the information you enter here will be printed on an envelope of a postal letter. If you enter wrong information, you will not be able to receive this postal letter!
- First Name: This is your name, as you can find it on your identity card. Do not fill in this field with your character name or your nickname.
- Last Name: This is the name that you share with other members of your family. Please fill in this field with the information as you can find it on your identity card.
- Street Address: You need to fill in this field with the name of the street you live in and your house number. Optionally you can enter in the second line additional information that is needed to reach your letter box.
- Postal Code: That is usually a code that specifies the city or the area you live in. It is also known as postal code.
- City: You need to fill in this field with the name of your city, the town you live in.
- Country: You need to pay special attention when choosing your country from the drop down menu. Please double check.
- Date of Birth: This information is only collected for statistical purposes. Please be so kind to submit correct information. You won't be able to change your date of birth later on once you have submitted the registration information.
- Gender: This information is only collected for statistical purposes and cannot be changed later on.
- After you have clicked on "Continue", you will be asked to verify your data and to confirm them with your password. Please take your time to check if all information is correct. Enter your password and click on "Submit" if all data is correct, or click on "Back" if you need to change information.
- On the next page, your recovery key will be displayed. You need to write it down carefully since you will not receive an email containing this recovery key and you will not be able to look it up anywhere else later on.