Tibia Service Agreement
This agreement describes the terms on which CipSoft GmbH offers you access
to an account for being able to play the online role playing game "Tibia".
By creating an account or downloading the client software you accept the terms
and conditions below and state that you are of full legal age in your country
or have the permission of your parents to play this game.
You agree that the use of the software is at your sole risk. We provide the
software, the game, and all other services "as is". We disclaim all warranties
or conditions of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, including without
limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability
and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not ensure continuous, error-free,
secure or virus-free operation of the software, the game, or your account.
We are not liable for any lost profits or special, incidental or consequential
damages arising out of or in connection with the game, including, but not
limited to, loss of data, items, accounts, or characters from errors, system
downtime, or adjustments of the gameplay.
While you are playing "Tibia", you must abide by some rules ("Tibia Rules")
that are stated on this homepage. If you break any of these rules, your account
may be removed and all other services terminated immediately.
CipSoft GmbH is neither willing nor required to take part in out-of-court
By creating an account or downloading the client software, you also accept the
terms and conditions stated in the
BattlEye End-User Licence Agreement
BattlEye End-User Licence Agreement
This License Agreement ("Agreement") is made between you (the "Licensee") and BattlEye Innovations e.K. (the "Licensor"). The terms of this Agreement apply to all current and future versions and updates of BattlEye anti-cheat software ("BattlEye").
By installing, enabling or using BattlEye, Licensee agrees with all the terms of this Agreement. Licensor reserves all rights not specifically granted and transferred to Licensee.
Licensee understands, acknowledges and agrees with the following:
- Licensor grants Licensee a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use BattlEye for non-commercial purposes only. Licensee therefore does not own BattlEye, Licensor remains the owner of BattlEye.
- Licensor provides BattlEye on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind. Licensor neither guarantees the correct, error-free functioning of BattlEye nor is Licensor responsible for any damage caused by the use of BattlEye.
- Licensee may not decompile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, modify or redistribute BattlEye in any way.
- BattlEye will automatically, without notice to Licensee, download and install updates from time to time.
- BattlEye may scan Licensee's entire random access memory (RAM), and any game-related and system-related files and folders on Licensee's system using cheat-program-identifying algorithms, report results of such algorithms to other connected computers and/or to Licensor and store such information for the sole purpose of preventing and detecting the use of cheat programs. BattlEye only scans and/or reports data which absolutely needs to be scanned and/or reported to meet this purpose. BattlEye will not scan and/or report Licensee's prompted password.
- BattlEye may further report and store Licensee's Internet Protocol address, game account name and identifier, in-game nickname, and system-related and hardware-related information including, but not limited to, device identifiers and hardware serial numbers.
- Licensor values Licensee's privacy and does its utmost to protect it at all times. BattlEye does not report any personally identifiable information or personal data except for any information/data specifically mentioned herein.
- Licensor stores all information collected by BattlEye on servers located in Europe and/or the US. Licensor may share the information with CipSoft GmbH.
- Licensee acknowledges that the invasive nature of BattlEye is necessary to meet its purpose and goal of preventing and detecting cheat programs.
- Licensor is allowed to terminate the license at any time for any reason and without notice to Licensee.
This License Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Licensor and Licensee and supersedes any prior statements.
Copyright by CipSoft GmbH. All rights reserved.