|irst of all, we want to offer our sincere apologies for the prolonged downtime today. The client patch took longer than expected due to some technical difficulties. But finally, we are back online now. |
Besides the rule enforcement changes we announced last Friday, a couple of content fixes and changes were implemented with today's client patch. For example:
Last but not least, we want to inform you about a strange event that happened recently. Some wizards of the coast of a remote kingdom full of dungeons and dragons suddenly appeared on the Tibian shores. For several hours, they were chanting enigmatic mantras resembling the mysterious beholder language and then they left as abruptly as they had come. And now the creatures that were once known as beholders have to roam the lands of Tibia under a different name... bonelords. But don't worry, even though every trace of their former name has been extinguished, they are still the dreadful beasts dear to all of us. So head out, Tibians, for a rendezvous with some evil bonelords.
- The issue with Jean Pierre sometimes giving out too few demonic candy balls has been fixed. We also added an option to receive additional candy balls for characters who made the candy balls before the patch and encountered this bug. Depending on whether those characters made them one or two times they will either receive 4 or 8 additional balls.
- The achievement points for the achievement "Turncoat" have been increased from 3 to 4 to not put characters who completed the quest before the summer update at a disadvantage.
- It is now also possible to get the achievement "His True Face" after having already finished the Blood Brothers quest. However, we won't reveal how to get it since it is still a secret achievement.
- The Sweet Mangonaise Elixir now also works when wearing a Death Ring.
- The item "coolie hat" has been renamed to "sedge hat".
- The Helmet of the Deep now works correctly on types of underwater wooden floor when under the effect of Coconut Shrimp Bake.
- Braindeaths now move through all kinds of magic fields. In addition, a couple of high level monsters now also cross some magic fields that cause damage to which they are highly resistant. Several bosses now move through most fields as originally intended.
If you want to talk about the latest changes with other players, you can leave your comments in the thread Player Discussions: Content Fixes.
Your Community Managers