|ith today's server save, we released a small client patch to address a few issues, for example:
We also fixed a couple of issues in the Beta Flash client, for example: the spell list now updates correctly when the filter or sort mode is changed. Also, we fixed a bug with mouse look in classic controls and addressed an issue which caused a crash of the Beta Flash client when displaying a tool tip for the L1 action button.
- Characters can now always log out in a protection zone regardless of whether or not the logout block is active.
- Orockle who now also gives information about the status of the Hive world change when asked about "news" or "status".
- The speed boost of the depth galea helmet now works correctly.
- New graphics for each of the four enchanted versions of the barbarian axe have been added.
- Several small issues with new fansite items have been fixed.
If you want to talk about the latest content fixes with other players, you can leave your comments in the thread Player Discussions: Content Fixes.
The patch will download automatically when you log into the game. You can also download the new stand-alone client version 9.52 in our download section.
Your Community Managers