|e implemented a number of content changes with today's server save in order to address points of feedback we received.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for continuously providing us with ideas and suggestions on how to improve Tibia. Keep it up, we really appreciate constructive feedback!
- Numerous daily tasks can now be repeated every 20 hours so you do not have to wait 24 hours anymore. The following tasks were changed:
Likewise, the interval for some items was changed from 24 hours to 20 hours. The following items are affected: obsidian knife (Uzgod), tome of knowledge (Cael), mysterious/enigmatic voodoo skull. Also, flower pots can now be watered once every 20 hours.
- Rottin Wood: Lucky Loop, Handyman
- Sinclair: Spirithunters
- Curos: Milk Delivery, Honour the Dead, Foul Spirits, To Feed a Beast
- Lazaran: Magic Mushrooms, Two Orcs with One Stone, Colour Me Good
- Chartan: Forbidden Fruit
- Zalamon: Zzuppliezz, Zze Art of War (weekly task, can now be repeated after 6 days and 20 hours)
- Missions in the "War against the Hive" quest are now independent from each other. Thus, you can have several missions activated at the same time. Also, the four basic missions now grant 1000 experience points each (up from 400). The two advanced quests which are available in the higher stages of the hive war now reward 1500 experience points each (up from 800).
- Creatures with corpses that previously looked like player corpses now have unique corpse graphics. Check the screenshot below to see a few examples.
- We made a few changes to improve the world event "Colours of Magic". Besides some adjustments to make colour mixing and wizard joining less confusing, it is now possible to get individual rewards via a bonus point system. More information about these changes will be published in the upcoming news article featuring this event. Stay tuned!
- Attention fishermen! The shimmer swimmer retreated back into his natural habitat, which is lake Equivocolao near Port Hope, and can no longer be caught outside Tiquanda.
- Also, a couple of map bugs were fixed.
The patch will download automatically when you log into the game. If you experience any problems, you can also download the new stand-alone client version 9.83 from our download section.
Your Community Managers