|e implemented a number of content fixes with today's server save.
The patch will download automatically when you log into the game. If you experience any problems, you can also download the new stand-alone client version 9.85 from our download section.
- Large seashells can now be opened every 20 hours so you do not have to wait 24 hours anymore. Also, the mysterious shimmer swimmer can now be caught every 20 hours if Lake Equivocolao in Tiquanda is dirty enough.
- We addressed a small issue with Gnomeral who did not respond to the keyword "matchmaker" under certain circumstances.
- Zizzle now resupplies players with an interdimensional potion and a scribbled sheet of paper in case of loss.
- We fixed an issue with Anderson who teleported players to Folda upon the keyword "kick". Players will now be teleported next to his raft.
- Pyro Peter changed his position and can no longer be used to block other players from visiting a store in Venore.
- The fansite item of our supported fansite Tibia Library, a bookworm doll, was implemented.
Your Community Managers