|omorrow, June 12, we are going to implement a couple of fixes and adjustments for the new PvP rule set that was released last week.|
- We fixed an issue that prevented players from aiming runes at squares on which another character was standing. This means it will be possible again to aim runes on other characters.
- Magic walls and wild growth plants will vanish if a character walks into them. However, if they are cast by a guild war participant, their blocking effects will apply to his war opponents. Magic walls or wild growth plants that were cast by a war participant will vanish if somebody who is not a war opponent of the casting character walks into them.
- Characters will not be able to attack their own summons anymore. Also, it will not be possible anymore to get damaged by your own summons.
- All area attacks will reach characters that are standing inside a magic wall or wild growth with all consequences.
- We fixed an issue that activated the red fist mode on Open PvP if a player was online on a Hardcore PvP world before switching to a character on an Open PvP world. When logging in on an Open PvP character, the default setting will be Secure Mode ON and Dove Mode On.
Please note again that these changes are not yet online. They will be released with tomorrow's server save.
- There will be no attack or damage restrictions anymore for characters standing in a stack. This means that any character in a stack can deal and receive damage.
- Snap-backs will no longer occur when bumping into other characters.
Thanks for reporting!
Your Community Managers