|ith today's server save, we implemented a number of content fixes:
The patch will download automatically when you log into the game. If you experience any problems, you can also download the new stand-alone client version 10.13 from our download section.
- Massive fire elementals, blazing fire elementals, and blisterting fire elementals are no longer convincible.
- It is no longer possible to loot silver raid tokens during the Children of the Revolution quest
- It is now possible to escape from the "trap cave" which you pass while doing the Desert Dungeon Quest in the Jakundaf Desert. Though, you still need to be roped up to get to the other side of the hole.
- There was a problem with the NPC A Dead Bureaucrat if your name was equal to any spell. The NPC does now answer if you say any name.
- The look of the bank in Edron was changed a bit.
- In case of loss, you can now buy Waldo's posthorn from the NPC Black Bert.
- A small issue with Rafzan's elevator was fixed. The elevator cannot be blocked anymore by pushing or throwing items on it.
- We addressed an issue with Eclesius' house. It is not possible anymore to block the door on the top floor. Players who block the door will be teleported downstairs after a certain time frame.
- We addressed an issue with the houses Harbour Place 1 in Thais and Cormaya 2. It is no longer possible to throw items through the walls.
- If you manage to complete all Repenters Tasks at one day, the NPC Ashari allows you to use a shortcut exit to leave the dungeon faster.
- In addition, some map bugs, some minor graphic bugs, and typos were fixed.
Your Community Managers