|ith today's server save, a few content fixes and changes were implemented.
Together with the content fixes and changes, a new client version will be available.
The update will download automatically when you log into the game. You can also download the new stand-alone client version 10.21 from our download section.
It is now possible to cancel tasks at Gnombold and Gnomilly if you cannot finish them anymore due to your level.
- The world change "The Mummy's Curse" will be reset after some time after the last jar has been destroyed and if no one has killed Horestis.
- Horestis does now only spawn in the room behind the teleports.
- Furthermore, the mini world change "Noodles is Gone" is now announced correctly on the world board and by the Towncryer.
- It is not possible anymore to block the spawn of Versperoth.
- We also addressed an issue with the repenters task "About Watering A Garden". You can now fill the vial with water again, and thereby finish the task.
- To prevent player blocking, it is not possible anymore to walk behind the table at Liane in Carlin and at Benjamin in Thais.
- Last but not least, some minor typos have been fixed as well.
Your Community Managers