|ith today's server save, we implemented a few content fixes and changes, for example:
Please note that a new client version is available. The patch will download automatically when you log into the game. You can also download the new stand-alone client version 10.71 from our download section.
- We addressed an issue with the world change The Mummy's Curse. Game worlds that were stuck should be able to do this quest again.
- An issue with one of the half-buried faces on Roshamuul has been fixed as well.
- Dawnport spells are now listed correctly in the dialogues of the spell trainer NPCs on mainland.
- Furthermore, an issue with Pythius the Rotten has been fixed as well. The missing stone was added to Pythius' dungeon again and works as intended.
- From now on, justified kills result in a PZ lock of 15 minutes for both last hitter and most damage dealer on Retro Open PvP game worlds.
- Sticky threads for guild leaders and vice leaders now work as intended on guild boards.
- The entrance doors of the Warrior's guildhall have been moved back to their former position.
- Also, some other graphic and map bugs as well as typos have been fixed.
- Depot boxes have been added to all guildhalls.
- Last but not least, a new doll can be traded at Ruprecht.
See you in Tibia!
Your Community Managers