|ith today's server save, we implemented a few content fixes and changes, for example:
Please note that a new client version is available. The patch will download automatically when you log into the game. You can also download the new stand-alone client version 10.73 from our download section.
- The PvP Expert Mode in the character's combat control is not visible anymore on Hardcore and Retro Open PvP game worlds.
- An issue with not being able to put a premium scroll back into the purse has been fixed.
- It is not possible anymore to heal players out of a protection zone who are unjustified attacking other players on Open PvP game worlds.
- A small graphic issue with the ranger outfit has been fixed as well.
- The raid bosses Wallbreaker and Glooth Bomb cannot be blocked by players anymore.
- Private guild events are now visible for all guild members.
- It is not possible anymore to accept guild applications during a guild war.
- We also addressed an issue with deposit and withdrawal concerning guild bank accounts.
- Players can now fight "Killing in the name of..." bosses only once every 22 hours on Retro Open PvP game worlds.
- In addition, some map bugs, graphical issues, typos and NPC dialogues have been fixed and adjusted as well.
See you in Tibia!
Your Community Managers