|ith today's server save, we implemented a bunch of fixes, for example:
Please note that a new client version is available. The patch will download automatically when you log into the game. You can also download the new stand-alone client version 10.91 from our download section.
- Teneshpar: Back in 2014, several incarnations in the world event Rise of Devovogra were toughened up. However, this adjustment made defeating Teneshpar exceedingly difficult for knights and paladins in the mini world change Devovorga's Essence. Due to the feedback we received on this matter, Teneshpar's hit points have been lowered considerably and its healing output as well as its experience points have been reverted to their former values.
- Tending Gloothworms: We fixed an issue with gloothworm tubes that prevented players from completing the task Rake Away on some game worlds.
- Secret Service (TBI): If you have retrieved the intelligence reports in mission 4, you can now proceed in the quest by talking to Chester even if you do not carry the documents with you.
- Thieves Guild: In case of loss, Percybald will now provide you with another disguise kit in mission 4 if you use the keyword "lost disguise".
- Explorer Society: If you have retrieved the dwarven brooch in mission 1, you can now proceed in the quest by talking to Uzgod even if you do not carry the brooch with you. If you have received the pickaxe from Uzgod, you can now proceed further in the quest by talking to Mortimer or Angus even if you do not carry the pickaxe with you.
- Knight Outfit Helmet Addon: If you have retrieved the helmet of Ramsay the Reckless, you can now proceed in the quest by talking to Gregor even if you do not carry the helmet with you.
- Grimvale: We fixed an issue that led to an inconsistency in the number of delivered Nightshades in the quest log.
- If you cast a spell in a private message channel the player you are writing to will now see the spell name in the local chat channel if he is nearby.
- We fixed an issue that occasionally interfered with offline training and stamina regeneration in case of login errors.
- We fixed an issue with guild wars that prevented opposing guilds from being able to fight each other if other guilds joined the war later on.
- We have also fixed an issue that prevented friendly fire from working as intended. It now works as described in the manual: Generally, characters that have joined the same guild or party cannot block or deal damage on each other. However, there is one exception. If you and a member of your party or guild attack the same enemy combatant together, you and your guild/party ally can also block or deal damage on each other, e.g by casting an area spell. In case you manage to block or deal damage on a guild member only, you can still enter a protection zone.
- We also fixed some map bugs, textual inconsistencies and typos.
See you in Tibia!
Your Community Managers