|ver been right in the middle of a hunting session when you suddenly noticed that you are running low on potions?|
If you know the feeling, our current potion sale in the Store may be of interest to you: All potions are currently available at 10-20% off their regular price!
This sale lasts for a limited time only. So grab those potions while they are marked with a sale banner in the Store to benefit from this special offer!
Moreover, we implemented a few fixes and adjustments today, for example:
Please note that a new client version is available. The patch will download automatically when you log into the game. You can also download the new stand-alone client version 10.93 from our download section.
- Chartan has stocked up his shelves: He also offers the new potions now. Gnomegica, on the other hand, no longer sells them.
- We finally persuaded Ferumbras to drop his staff if his mortal shell gets defeated.
- We addressed an issue that had a few characters trapped in Santiago's quest on Rookgaard. These characters have been moved to Dawnport and can continue their Tibian journey from there.
- Crystal tables can now be rewrapped properly.
- If you do not fulfil any of the required conditions to buy a certain product in the Store, you can now see which conditions you do not meet: Either place the mouse pointer on the corresponding product and wait for the tool tip to open or select a product and click on "Details" to check it.
- We fixed an issue that made it possible for paladins to buy knight exclusive health potions in the Store.
See you in Tibia!
Your Community Managers