ime to further improve the Tibia 11 client. With today's client update we have fixed the following issues:
- Opening a smaller container inside of a bigger one does no longer reduce the size of the container window.
- Based on your entry in the first key column, your personal hotkeys are now sorted in an ascending order.
- You can now display your personal hotkey entries on top of your hotkey list. Activate "Switch Order" to do so.
- Latency is now displayed in milliseconds next to the number of FPS in the FPS/Lag Indicator.
- From now on, hotkeys for Attack Previous Target and Attack Next Target also work while the battle window is closed.
- FPS drops, caused by opening the skills window, are now reduced.
- Modifier keys (e.g. CTRL, ALT, SHIFT) can no longer be set as independent hotkeys.
- An issue causing already killed monsters to be displayed in the battle window should now be fixed.
Your Community Managers