oday, we released another update for the Tibia 11 client and we were able to improve the following:
- The piece price in the Market can only be set in integers. Comma separated numbers are no longer possible.
- Some issues causing the client to crash are now fixed.
- The colouring of the cooldown bar was adjusted to look more similar to the old client.
- HUDs do no longer disappear while standing on a stack of creatures.
- The game window centers correctly now while standing on a stack of creatures.
- Toggling from the fullscreen modus does no longer close open windows unnecessarily.
Your Community Managers