t is time for another round of fixes for the Tibia 11 client. Among others, we were able to address the following with today's release:
- After switching characters with CTRL+G, the message "Connecting to the Game World. Please Wait." is now displayed until the connection is established or you are sent back to the character selection.
- From now on, the server log channel gets updated every time a hotkey preset is switched.
- Trading with specific NPCs does no longer close backpack windows automatically.
- As originally intended, ingame bug reports can only be sent by tutors.
- An issue causing the Market fee to not being displayed correctly in the total price field, is now fixed.
- The icon "Hide Party Members" now filters only members of your own party in your battle list.
- Already logged off characters should no longer be visible in the battle list.
- Monsters that are no longer in your game window, should not be displayed in your battle list anymore.
- Changing to a higher container level while the container is minimised, does no longer result in an empty container window.
- Players can now enable "Use Native Mouse Cursor" in their general options to use a default mouse cursor.
- A mouse click to perform an action (e.g. backpack opening) while having additional mouse buttons pressed, is now working.
- Clicking on a channel name multiple times does no longer result in lower FPS. The FPS drop after switching channels should also be reduced noticeably.
- An issue causing a cooldown icon to stay coloured even after the cooldown ended, is now fixed.
- We made some small adjustments to the sell offer process in the Market interface. It now works the same as creating a buy offer.
- We adjusted the size of the Market interface and interchanged the position of the columns "Piece Price" and "Total Price". A variation of the given order is no longer possible.
Your Community Managers