oday, we released additional fixes for the Tibia 11 client. Among others, we were able to fix the following:
- The Tibia 11 client should now provide a better scaling on high resolution displays.
- Creatures which have returned to the ingame window are now set to the correct position in the battle list.
- FPS drops in e.g. highly populated areas should now be reduced.
- An issue allowing the crosshair cursor to co-occur with a dialog window, is now fixed.
- The market now shows the correct item icons while navigating through the "Object Types (in Depot)" with arrow keys.
- Switching collums in the "select outfit" window does no longer result in FPS drops.
- An issue causing the client to crash under certain circumstances was fixed.
Your Community Managers