oday, we released an update for the Tibia 11 client. Among others, we were able to fix the following:
- An issue causing wrong hotkeys to be displayed after switching within different hotkey presets is now fixed.
- Players can now keep the corresponding hotkeys pressed to scroll continuously within the minimap.
- We fixed an issue which, under certain circumstances, caused a problem while playing the tutorial.
- From now on, the HUD will be displayed in the correct colours after switching characters back and forth at low health.
- An issue leading to broken font metrics after scrolling too fast is now fixed.
- Resizing a container window by its bottom edge is now working as intended.
- CTRL+left smart-click on the own character does no longer result in an FPS drop.
- Texts of books and letters are now displayed in a slightly wider window.
- We fixed some issues causing the client to crash.
- An issue which sometimes caused the chosen attack mode to reset after switching characters is now fixed.
Your Community Managers