ellow Tibians, with today's client update, we fixed the following:
- If available, the client now tries to use the discrete graphics card instead of the internal CPU graphics.
- We fixed some minor visual issues concerning the action bars.
- Some issues causing the client to crash are now fixed.
- We fixed an issue, which sometimes caused the character to snap back while moving diagonally.
- You should no longer experience "snapbacks" while using potions, runes or spells and moving your character simultaneously.
We hope that with today's fixes, we were able to address most of the "snapback" issues. Do not hesitate to provide further feedback concerning this matter in the corresponding thread!
Your Community Managers