ather together all you writers, adventurers and philosophers! It is time to prove your skills. While Edgar-Ellen already recites the exciting poems of different Tibians on Royal Lane every day, you now have the chance to literally write history!
We are looking for a very special story. A story about a death that you have experienced in Tibia and which you have always kept in mind.
Skim through your memories and reveal the funniest, strangest, saddest or most painful death your character has suffered in Tibia.
Before you post your story in the comments, please read the conditions of participation first:
- Tell us a story about a death experience that has stuck with you, a memorable death (heroic, tragic, funny, embarrassing etc.)
- Your story should reflect the role play style of Tibia. Try to stay close to the fantasy setting and avoid real life words like XP, level, account etc.
- The minimum word count is 100.
- The maximum word count is 400.
- It is not allowed to mention the character name. However, details of vocation and game world such as "a clever druid from Belobra", for example, are allowed and welcome.
- Allowed writing perspectives: first person or third person.
- The event runs until Monday, February 05, 10:00 CET.
- Please make sure that you have read and understood the copyright infringement disclaimer in the start post.
We community managers and members of our content team will select a total of 10 winners. Their stories will be transcribed to books that are going to be exhibited with the upcoming summer update in a Tibian library. Furthermore, each winner will receive an ingame book copy of his story.
In addition, the successful authors can look forward to 125 non-transferable Tibia Coins, a set of blessing charms and a CM token.
Time to get yourself some quill and ink.
Your Community Managers