Error message "Failed to create OpenGl context"
This messages indicates that your hardware or a required hardware driver does not support any of the automatically set graphics engines of the client. Try selecting a different graphics engine by manually editing the file clientoptions.json:
- To locate this file, type %LOCALAPPDATA%\Tibia\packages\Tibia\conf into the address bar of the Windows Explorer and press "Enter"
- Open this file using a text editor
- Find the line "renderer: 0"
- Replace "0" with "4" to directly start the Tibia client using DirectX
- Alternatively, you can replace 0 with 3 to start the client with the software renderer. Note, however, that there are no light effects in the software renderer mode