Changing Registration Information
You can edit your account registration data, such as your postal address after moving elsewhere. The changes will only be finalised after a waiting period of 30 days has passed.
How to change the registration:
- To change the registration information, go to the section "Registration" on your account page and click on "Edit".
- Correct the given information and confirm your changes with your password. Once you are done, click on "Submit".
- Carefully read the information given on the next page. You will also receive an email that informs you of the request to change your registration information. Note that your registration address has not been changed, yet. You have only requested to change the information.
You will now find the following note at the top of your account page for a period of 30 days: "A request has been submitted to change your account registration. You must wait until [DATE] in order to confirm the new account registration data. Please cancel the request if you do not want your account registration to be changed!".
How to confirm the registration change:
After a period of 30 days has passed, you will find the following note on your account page:
"A request has been submitted to change your account registration. You can now confirm the changes of the account registration to finalise them. Please cancel the request if you do not want your account registration to be changed!"
- To confirm the change, please click on "Edit" at the top of your account page.
- If you have also entered a new mobile phone number, you need to verify your phone number before you can finalise your account registration change.
- On the following page, please click on "Accept" to finalise the changes of your registration information.