Reporting Illegal Guild Information
If you see a guild information that really disturbs you and that violates the Tibia Rules, you can report it from the guild page on our website by clicking on "Report Offence". Note, however, that you need to be logged into your account on the website to be able to use this function.
- First select whether you want to report the guild name, the guild logo, the guild description, the guild homepage, a rank name, or a title. Then click on "Continue".
- From the drop-down menu select the "Reason" why you are reporting this guild information. If your report does not fit into one of the given categories, do not report it. If in doubt whether a guild information is illegal, do not report it.
- Offer a translation when reporting a Non-English guild information in the second field.
- Enter a comment with additional information on why you are reporting this guild information in the last box.
- Finally, click on "Submit".
- On the next page, please check if you have entered everything correctly and click on "Submit" to send your report to customer support.
Note: You may only have 20 pending reports at a time (excluding bot/macro reports). A report is set on pending until customer support has processed it.
Further, you will not be able to make any reports if you have made too many invalid reports in the last 30 days. In the Rule Violation Reports section on your account page, you can check how many reports you have left.