Soul points are needed in addition to mana to cast rune spells or certain other spells which are used to magically generate items such as ammunition or food.
How to get Soul Points:
- If you gain experience points that equal at least your character's level for one kill, you obtain soul points for a while.
For example, if you are a level 10 character, you would need to kill a monster that gives you at least 10 experience points, e.g. a snake you have killed alone. From that kill on, your soul points will be restored for 4 minutes.
- Normal characters will regain 1 soul point every 2 minutes, promoted characters will restore 1 soul point every 15 seconds.
- Characters also obtain one soul point for every 15 minutes they are sleeping in a bed.
- Characters that have reached the needed reward streak will also gain soul points in resting areas.
- The maximum of soul points is 100 for non-promoted characters, and 200 for promoted ones.