Activate a prey to gain a bonus when hunting a certain monster!
Your character must have left Rookgaard or Dawnport to be able to activate a prey.
How to activate a prey:
- Open up the prey dialog by clicking on the prey window.
- In the prey slot you will see 9 monsters from which you can select your prey monster. If you do not like any of the displayed monsters, you can roll for a new list. You get one free list reroll every 20 hours.
- If you do not have a free list reroll, you can purchase one for gold coins. The price for a list reroll depends on the level of your character.
- If you use Prey Wildcads, you can even choose your prey freely from all creatures that are available as prey.
- The bonus for your prey will be selected randomly from one of the following: damage boost, damage reduction, bonus XP, or improved loot.
- If you do not like the bonus, you can roll for another one. The value of the newly rolled bonus will be higher than your current one - unless you have already reached the highest possible value.
- Bonus rerolls can be purchased in the Store for Tibia Coins.
A prey lasts for 2 hours hunting time. Therefore, your prey time will only decrease while hunting. After this time, you can activate a new prey using a list reroll. Whenever you have rolled for a new list or a new bonus, the hunting time will be reset to 2 hours.
Automatic Bonus Reroll:
If you tick the box for this function, you will automatically roll for a new prey bonus whenever your current prey is about to expire. This way, the hunting time of your active prey monster will be extended for another 2 hours. Each time the Automatic Bonus Reroll is triggered one of your Prey Wildcards will be consumed. If there are no Prey Wildcards left, this function will be deactivated.
If you tick this option, you will lock your prey creature and your prey bonus. This means whenever your prey is about to expire its hunting time is simply extended by another 2 hours. Each time Lock Prey is triggered, five of your Prey Wildcards will be consumed. If there are not enough Prey Wildcards left, this function will be deactivated.
- You can activate up to 3 preys simultaneously.
- The first prey slot can be used by every player.
- The second slot can be used for free by all Premium players. Free players can unlock this second prey slot permanently by purchasing it in the Store.
- Finally, everybody can unlock a third prey slot permanently by purchasing it in the Store.